Promo: $10 Pays Your First Week on Any New Agreement^ Apply Promo Code 1WEEK4TEN at Checkout
You can't use circles to clean a square corner. That's why Neato introduced the D-shape to the industry more than 15 years ago. That D-shape allows for a brush right at the edge of the vacuum, instead of in between wheels like those round robots. This D-shape also fits an extra-large dirt bin that holds more during a cleaning session. The result? Corner-to-corner and edge-to-edge cleaning in a short amount of time. The Neato D8 has 30%+ longer runtime than the D4. That's 100 minutes of cleaning on a single charge. If your robot needs more time to finish a long cleaning run, it will auto-recharge and resume from exactly where it left off to finish the job. You don't have to babysit your robot while it's cleaning—with Neato, you can just let it run. The powerful performance you have come to expect from Neato continues with the D8. Combined with a High-Performance filter that traps up to 99% of allergens and dust particles, this is one vacuum you'll want to use every day. Switch from energy-saving Eco Mode for general vacuuming to high-performance Turbo Mode for a more powerful clean. The Neato D8 uses LaserSmart powered by LIDAR, the same technology found in self-driving vehicles, to map and navigate your home with precision, even in the dark like under furniture. Using lasers to understand where it is in your home, Neato methodically cleans from room to room in straight lines for a quicker clean, leaving your carpets with that satisfying just-vacuumed look. Worried about stairs? There's no need to be with Neato. Drop sensors automatically detect stairs to avoid falling down them and continues to learn your floorplan as you use it. Get cleaning in minutes with Neato’s hassle-free, Bluetooth-enabled setup. Using the MyNeato app, create No-Go Zones to define areas your robot should avoid like your pet's eating area and schedule Routines to clean when you want. It's an experience that makes Neato the clear choice for clean.
Specifications & Manual
Ownership Options For You
Choose the ownership option that works best for your budget.
- Option 1: Small Flexible Payments
At Rent-A-Center, you renew your rental agreement as you go. We work with you to get the right items at the payment amount and schedule that works for you.
When you make all of the payments listed in the lease agreement, it’s yours. No further obligation, no further payments.1
1North Carolina residents must pay an end-of-lease purchase option to obtain ownership.
- Option 2: Own it When YOU are Ready
Want to own it sooner and save? You always have an Early Purchase Option2 that will save you money compared to paying the total cost to own in your lease. When you’re ready to own, simply pay the early purchase price and it’s yours! The sooner you choose, the more you’ll save.
- Own it in 4-6 months for the greatest savings. In most states, we offer 6 months “same as cash” as our lowest Early Purchase Option price. HI, NJ, NY, WV and selected locally owned & operated stores offer 4-6 months same as cash depending on the product. Simply bring in the difference between what you’ve paid in rent (not incl. taxes or optional fees) and the original cash price, plus tax, before the Same as Cash period ends and you’ll own it at the lowest cost. Ask a store or review your agreement for more details.
- Standard Early Purchase Option. After the Same as Cash period ends, you still have the option to own the merchandise early and save. Throughout the life of your agreement, the Early Purchase Option provides significant savings off of the remaining total cost to own when you choose to purchase items before the end of your agreement. This savings can be as much as 50% off of the remaining cost to own.
2Early Purchase Option requires a payment in addition to regular rental payments.
- Option 3: Pick up where you left off
If for some reason you need to pause your payments, simply return the product. When you’re ready, you can get it back (or a comparable item), and pick up where you left off.
Easy Payment Options
- AutoPay: Automatically make your regularly scheduled payments.
- Pause Payments: Life happens, and we're here to help. Return your item at any time and we'll pause your payments at no penalty. When you're ready, get the product back (or comparable item), and pick up where you left off. You don't lose the money you already paid. Note that we only store your payment history for 2 years, so you'll need to bring your last payment receipt as proof for reinstatement.
- Pay Online: Make Payments anywhere, anytime with the Rent-A-Center Mobile App or website.
- Pay by Phone: Call your local store and pay by phone ($1.99 convenience fee may apply).
- Pay In-store: Visit your local store to pay in person.
Do I need a good credit score to rent from Rent-A-Center? Do I need a good credit score to rent from Rent-A-Center?
No. We consider many different factors in reviewing your application and regularly approve customers with less than perfect credit history.
Does Rent-A-Center report to the credit bureau? Does Rent-A-Center report to the credit bureau?
Rent-A-Center does not report your payment history to the credit bureaus. We know life happens so, we allow you to return your products at any time without further obligation.
What information will I need to rent from Rent-A-Center? What information will I need to rent from Rent-A-Center?
All you need is some standard information:
- Personal Info: Name, date of birth and contact info
- Income Info: Verifiable source of income
- Residence Info: Contact info for your landlord/mortgage company
- 2-4 References: At least two references should be relatives with separate addresses
What is Rent-A-Center's return policy? What is Rent-A-Center's return policy?
At any time, you can contact your store to schedule a return of your product or return the merchandise in person and pause your payments. When you're ready, you can come back, reinstate your agreement to get the same or comparable item, and pick up your payments right where you left off.
How much do I need to start an agreement at Rent-A-Center? How much do I need to start an agreement at Rent-A-Center?
In most states, $10 is all you need to get started at Rent-A-Center.* Starting amounts higher in some markets. Customers in NY, HI will also pay a processing fee of $10 ($15 in CA). Contact your store for details.