Promo: 1¢ Pays Your First Week on Any New Agreement^ Apply Promo Code 1WK1PENNY at Checkout
S-80 is an all-new Bluetooth headphones model with a sharp, stylish look and vivid sound tuned for modern electronic music. V-MODA’s first all-wireless headphones feature a unique two-way design for traditional on-ear listening and use as a personal speaker system. S-80 also supports interchangeable magnetic shields with color and surface customization options, allowing users to adjust the appearance to match their apparel or promote their personal brand. Slim and attractive, S-80 flows with the wearer’s fashion and passion for music. The streamlined profile looks great while providing exceptional sound without the bulk of full-size phones. The deftly engineered headband and ear cushions offer continuous comfort through daily activities, from moving about town to chilling at home. S-80 delivers a premium on-ear listening experience and support for the leading Qualcomm aptX HD and AAC codecs. And by twisting out the ear cups, S-80 is instantly transformed into a high-quality personal speaker system that can be worn around the neck or placed on a tabletop for sharing music with friends and family. As soon as the ear cups are flipped into a horizontal position, smart internal circuitry automatically adjusts the EQ and volume for the optimum sound presentation. S-80 is carefully crafted to maximize the impact and energy of modern electronic music, with punchy low end, smooth midrange, and clear highs. Via the dedicated mobile editor app, users can shape the response for their style and taste with a custom EQ curve or one-touch presets for pop, hip-hop and other genres. S-80 is available in White with silver metal hardware, Black with silver metal hardware, and Black with rose gold metal hardware. Interchangeable magnetic shields are available in a variety of different colors, and users can further personalize the shields with V-MODA’s unique laser engraving and color printing service.
Specifications & Manual
Ownership Options For You
Choose the ownership option that works best for your budget.
- Option 1: Small Flexible Payments
At Rent-A-Center, you renew your rental agreement as you go. We work with you to get the right items at the payment amount and schedule that works for you.
When you make all of the payments listed in the lease agreement, it’s yours. No further obligation, no further payments.1
1North Carolina residents must pay an end-of-lease purchase option to obtain ownership.
- Option 2: Own it When YOU are Ready
Want to own it sooner and save? You always have an Early Purchase Option2 that will save you money compared to paying the total cost to own in your lease. When you’re ready to own, simply pay the early purchase price and it’s yours! The sooner you choose, the more you’ll save.
- Own it in 4-6 months for the greatest savings. In most states, we offer 6 months “same as cash” as our lowest Early Purchase Option price. HI, NJ, NY, WV and selected locally owned & operated stores offer 4-6 months same as cash depending on the product. Simply bring in the difference between what you’ve paid in rent (not incl. taxes or optional fees) and the original cash price, plus tax, before the Same as Cash period ends and you’ll own it at the lowest cost. Ask a store or review your agreement for more details.
- Standard Early Purchase Option. After the Same as Cash period ends, you still have the option to own the merchandise early and save. Throughout the life of your agreement, the Early Purchase Option provides significant savings off of the remaining total cost to own when you choose to purchase items before the end of your agreement. This savings can be as much as 50% off of the remaining cost to own.
2Early Purchase Option requires a payment in addition to regular rental payments.
- Option 3: Pick up where you left off
If for some reason you need to pause your payments, simply return the product. When you’re ready, you can get it back (or a comparable item), and pick up where you left off.
Easy Payment Options
- AutoPay: Automatically make your regularly scheduled payments.
- Pause Payments: Life happens, and we're here to help. Return your item at any time and we'll pause your payments at no penalty. When you're ready, get the product back (or comparable item), and pick up where you left off. You don't lose the money you already paid. Note that we only store your payment history for 2 years, so you'll need to bring your last payment receipt as proof for reinstatement.
- Pay Online: Make Payments anywhere, anytime with the Rent-A-Center Mobile App or website.
- Pay by Phone: Call your local store and pay by phone ($1.99 convenience fee may apply).
- Pay In-store: Visit your local store to pay in person.
Do I need a good credit score to rent from Rent-A-Center? Do I need a good credit score to rent from Rent-A-Center?
No. We consider many different factors in reviewing your application and regularly approve customers with less than perfect credit history.
Does Rent-A-Center report to the credit bureau? Does Rent-A-Center report to the credit bureau?
Rent-A-Center does not report your payment history to the credit bureaus. We know life happens so, we allow you to return your products at any time without further obligation.
What information will I need to rent from Rent-A-Center? What information will I need to rent from Rent-A-Center?
All you need is some standard information:
- Personal Info: Name, date of birth and contact info
- Income Info: Verifiable source of income
- Residence Info: Contact info for your landlord/mortgage company
- 2-4 References: At least two references should be relatives with separate addresses
What is Rent-A-Center's return policy? What is Rent-A-Center's return policy?
At any time, you can contact your store to schedule a return of your product or return the merchandise in person and pause your payments. When you're ready, you can come back, reinstate your agreement to get the same or comparable item, and pick up your payments right where you left off.
How much do I need to start an agreement at Rent-A-Center? How much do I need to start an agreement at Rent-A-Center?
In most states, $10 is all you need to get started at Rent-A-Center.* Starting amounts higher in some markets. Customers in NY, HI will also pay a processing fee of $10 ($18 in CA). Contact your store for details.