Promo: $10 Pays Your First Week on Any New Agreement^ Apply Promo Code 1WEEK4TEN at Checkout
Packing powerful sound into a portable size, Beolit 20 is the 4th Generation of our iconic Bluetooth speaker. A bigger battery means listening for longer, with eight hours of playtime at typical listening volumes. Beolit 20 is also a portable power bank with wireless Qi-charging technology included, so now you can charge your compatible devices such as your mobile phone or earbuds. With handy USB-C charging and a larger battery capacity, Beolit 20 keeps the party going for longer. This wireless speaker delivers big sound, making it the only music system you’ll need in or out of the house. The robust design, calibrated weight and handy carry strap ensure it is easily moved from room to room or taken further afield. Easy to set up stereo pairing - also compatible with Beolit 17 - will fill your home with stereo sound or take a party to the next level. Beolit 20 delivers Bang & Olufsen Signature Sound ideal for social occasions as well as solo listening. This portable speaker will also make the most of the space it is in, thanks to True360 Sound Technology. With a wide frequency range from 37-20,000Hz, Beolit 20 has a broad repertoire, able to play with a deep rewarding bass, creating rich, room-filling sound. Customize your listening experience with Beosonic via the Bang & Olufsen App and create the sound profiles that match your listening preferences. Premium materials such as anodized aluminum and durable polymer withstand the rigors of an active lifestyle, while the authentic vegetable tanned leather handle is beautifully tactile and makes it easy to bring this portable speaker along on all of life’s adventures. Updates to the classic design create a contemporary silhouette, including rounded corners and contrasting fabrics behind a redesigned grille. A simplified, intuitive suite of buttons makes selecting songs and controlling listening experiences even easier, making Beolit 20 the ideal sound box for adding music to your day. Discover true, portable power.
Specifications & Manual
Ownership Options For You
Choose the ownership option that works best for your budget.
- Option 1: Small Flexible Payments
At Rent-A-Center, you renew your rental agreement as you go. We work with you to get the right items at the payment amount and schedule that works for you.
When you make all of the payments listed in the lease agreement, it’s yours. No further obligation, no further payments.1
1North Carolina residents must pay an end-of-lease purchase option to obtain ownership.
- Option 2: Own it When YOU are Ready
Want to own it sooner and save? You always have an Early Purchase Option2 that will save you money compared to paying the total cost to own in your lease. When you’re ready to own, simply pay the early purchase price and it’s yours! The sooner you choose, the more you’ll save.
- Own it in 4-6 months for the greatest savings. In most states, we offer 6 months “same as cash” as our lowest Early Purchase Option price. HI, NJ, NY, WV and selected locally owned & operated stores offer 4-6 months same as cash depending on the product. Simply bring in the difference between what you’ve paid in rent (not incl. taxes or optional fees) and the original cash price, plus tax, before the Same as Cash period ends and you’ll own it at the lowest cost. Ask a store or review your agreement for more details.
- Standard Early Purchase Option. After the Same as Cash period ends, you still have the option to own the merchandise early and save. Throughout the life of your agreement, the Early Purchase Option provides significant savings off of the remaining total cost to own when you choose to purchase items before the end of your agreement. This savings can be as much as 50% off of the remaining cost to own.
2Early Purchase Option requires a payment in addition to regular rental payments.
- Option 3: Pick up where you left off
If for some reason you need to pause your payments, simply return the product. When you’re ready, you can get it back (or a comparable item), and pick up where you left off.
Easy Payment Options
- AutoPay: Automatically make your regularly scheduled payments.
- Pause Payments: Life happens, and we're here to help. Return your item at any time and we'll pause your payments at no penalty. When you're ready, get the product back (or comparable item), and pick up where you left off. You don't lose the money you already paid. Note that we only store your payment history for 2 years, so you'll need to bring your last payment receipt as proof for reinstatement.
- Pay Online: Make Payments anywhere, anytime with the Rent-A-Center Mobile App or website.
- Pay by Phone: Call your local store and pay by phone ($1.99 convenience fee may apply).
- Pay In-store: Visit your local store to pay in person.
Do I need a good credit score to rent from Rent-A-Center? Do I need a good credit score to rent from Rent-A-Center?
No. We consider many different factors in reviewing your application and regularly approve customers with less than perfect credit history.
Does Rent-A-Center report to the credit bureau? Does Rent-A-Center report to the credit bureau?
Rent-A-Center does not report your payment history to the credit bureaus. We know life happens so, we allow you to return your products at any time without further obligation.
What information will I need to rent from Rent-A-Center? What information will I need to rent from Rent-A-Center?
All you need is some standard information:
- Personal Info: Name, date of birth and contact info
- Income Info: Verifiable source of income
- Residence Info: Contact info for your landlord/mortgage company
- 2-4 References: At least two references should be relatives with separate addresses
What is Rent-A-Center's return policy? What is Rent-A-Center's return policy?
At any time, you can contact your store to schedule a return of your product or return the merchandise in person and pause your payments. When you're ready, you can come back, reinstate your agreement to get the same or comparable item, and pick up your payments right where you left off.
How much do I need to start an agreement at Rent-A-Center? How much do I need to start an agreement at Rent-A-Center?
In most states, $10 is all you need to get started at Rent-A-Center.* Starting amounts higher in some markets. Customers in NY, HI will also pay a processing fee of $10 ($15 in CA). Contact your store for details.