ProForm Carbon T10 Treadmill Features:
Take your training to the next level with an iFIT Family membership on the Carbon T10 treadmill by ProForm.
Engage in a whole new workout experience as streamed Live Events and on-demand personal trainers lead you in Studio Classes and take you all around the world with Global Workouts, automatically controlling your treadmill’s speed, incline, and decline to give you a unique, hands-free workout.
Included 30-day iFIT family membership allows you to create up to 5 individual user profiles that each have full access to the vast library of live and on-demand iFIT workouts.
Treadmill deck folds away for easy storage.
iFIT Enabled, 30-Day Membership Included
10" Smart HD Touchscreen - Follow personal trainers through beautiful destinations right on your console with the pivoting 10-inch touchscreen. With the swipe of a finger, you can also access all of your workout stats so you can keep an eye on your progress.
EKG Grip Pulse Heart Rate Sensor
Self-Cooling 3.0 CHP Mach Z™ - Motor Whether you want to run, jog, or walk, this self-cooling 3.0 CHP Mach Z™ motor maintains its smooth feel and low volume no matter what speed you're moving at.
QuickSpeed Buttons for Speed and Incline Adjustments Adjust the speed and incline of your workout in an instant.
0 – 12 MPH Speed Whether you want to sprint or walk, this machine can go all the way from 0 to 12 miles per hour. The built-in efficiency booster lets you run every day without using excessive amounts of electricity.
0 – 12% Incline Use incline training to build your stamina and condition your legs with the Carbon T10, which lets you move between 0 and 12 percent incline.
ProShox Z™ Cushioning - This treadmill was specifically designed and equipped with ProShox Z™ cushioning throughout the deck area. So as you walk, jog, or run, you'll have a softer landing surface for every step.
SpaceSaver Design with EasyLift™ - Assist We know you like your house to be clutter-free. So we invented a treadmill that folds up and out of the way when you're done with your workout. It totally rocked the fitness industry; but honestly, we're just glad you don't have to sacrifice your living space for your fitness habit anymore. And as an added bonus, we built in a powerful shock that helps you lift the deck with an easy push.
CoolAire™ Workout Fan Our built-in CoolAire™ - fan keeps your workout comfortable from the moment you step onto the deck to the moment you step off. Choose from two speed settings for instant control—because one of the joys of indoor workouts is climate control. Even if it's raining, foggy, blazing hot, or bad air quality outside—you'll be comfortable inside.
Dual 2" Speakers Bluetooth headphone compatible. With the new Bluetooth Headphone Connectivity, you can sync your favorite headphones to your treadmill and listen to your iFIT trainer, and the iFIT workout music, completely undistracted.
ActivePulse is iFit’s first heart rate training feature, designed for users who want to get the most out of their workouts. With ActivePulse turned on and a Bluetooth®-enabled heart rate monitor connected to your machine, the intensity of your workout will be automatically adjusted, based on your target heart rate zone. You will automatically be sped up or slowed down in order to maintain the ideal heart rate zone for your workout.
- Option 1: Small Flexible Payments
At Rent-A-Center, you renew your rental agreement as you go. We work with you to get the right items at the payment amount and schedule that works for you.
When you make all of the payments listed in the lease agreement, it’s yours. No further obligation, no further payments.1
1North Carolina residents must pay an end-of-lease purchase option to obtain ownership.
- Option 2: Own it When YOU are Ready
Want to own it sooner and save? You always have an Early Purchase Option2 that will save you money compared to paying the total cost to own in your lease. When you’re ready to own, simply pay the early purchase price and it’s yours! The sooner you choose, the more you’ll save.
- Own it in 4-6 months for the greatest savings. In most states, we offer 6 months “same as cash” as our lowest Early Purchase Option price. HI, NJ, NY, WV and selected locally owned & operated stores offer 4-6 months same as cash depending on the product. Simply bring in the difference between what you’ve paid in rent (not incl. taxes or optional fees) and the original cash price, plus tax, before the Same as Cash period ends and you’ll own it at the lowest cost. Ask a store or review your agreement for more details.
- Standard Early Purchase Option. After the Same as Cash period ends, you still have the option to own the merchandise early and save. Throughout the life of your agreement, the Early Purchase Option provides significant savings off of the remaining total cost to own when you choose to purchase items before the end of your agreement. This savings can be as much as 50% off of the remaining cost to own.
2Early Purchase Option requires a payment in addition to regular rental payments.
- Option 3: Pick up where you left off
If for some reason you need to pause your payments, simply return the product. When you’re ready, you can get it back (or a comparable item), and pick up where you left off.
- AutoPay: Automatically make your regularly scheduled payments.
- Pause Payments: Life happens, and we're here to help. Return your item at any time and we'll pause your payments at no penalty. When you're ready, get the product back (or comparable item), and pick up where you left off. You don't lose the money you already paid. Note that we only store your payment history for 2 years, so you'll need to bring your last payment receipt as proof for reinstatement.
- Pay Online: Make Payments anywhere, anytime with the Rent-A-Center Mobile App or website.
- Pay by Phone: Call your local store and pay by phone ($1.99 convenience fee may apply).
- Pay In-store: Visit your local store to pay in person.
- Personal Info: Name, date of birth and contact info
- Income Info: Verifiable source of income
- Residence Info: Contact info for your landlord/mortgage company
- 2-4 References: At least two references should be relatives with separate addresses