Naydell Queen Storage Bed Features:
With a casual, rustic design, this storage bed from Benchcraft satisfies your taste for modern, farmhouse style and your need for convenient comfort.
Tapered legs and chunky pilasters are made with pine solids and veneers along with engineered wood substrates to create a timeless style.
Stylish, light, weathered gray finish features relaxed distressing and added saw marks to create an on-trend design that is reminiscent of reclaimed barn wood.
Storage drawers features dovetailed rawer boxes with ball bearing side glides for smooth operation that makes them even more essential to keeping your bedroom space neat and tidy.
Headboard: 65.38"W x 7"D x 58"H
Footboard: 65.38"W x 19.75"D x 18.88"H
- Option 1: Own it in 4-6 Months
We'll give you a great discount off your product's original price as long as you complete your payments within 4-6 months.**
- Option 2: Early Purchase Discount
Did you miss your same-as-cash deadline? Don't worry. We'll still give you a discount off your product's original price if you can complete your payments early.
- Option 3: Small, Fixed Payments
Just make your regularly scheduled payments and you'll own your item at the end of your agreement.
- Option 4: Pick Up Where You Left Off
If for some reason you need to pause your payments, you can get the product back (or comparable item), and pick up where you left off.
- AutoPay: Automatically make your regularly scheduled payments.
- Pause Payments: Life happens, and we're here to help. Return your item at any time and we'll pause your payments at no penalty. When you're ready, get the product back (or comparable item), and pick up where you left off. You don't lose the money you already paid. Note that we only store your payment history for 2 years, so you'll need to bring your last payment receipt as proof for reinstatement.
- Pay Online: Make Payments anywhere, anytime with the Rent-A-Center Mobile App or website.
- Pay by Phone: Call your local store and pay by phone ($1.99 convenience fee may apply).
- Pay In-store: Visit your local store to pay in person.
- Personal Info: Name, date of birth and contact info
- Income Info: Verifiable source of income
- Residence Info: Contact info for your landlord/mortgage company
- 2-4 References: At least two references should be relatives with separate addresses