Nectar Classic 12" Queen Memory Foam Mattress + Grey Platform Bed Features:
Nectar creates a relaxing environment for your best rest with this grey all-in-one queen upholstered headboard and frame combination and classic memory foam mattress.
Nectar's memory foam mattress layers have the ideal ratio of softness, firmness, and support most people want.
The low profile foundation frame provides a durable foundation for your mattress, while the plush upholstered headboard offers stylish comfort.
This Nectar bundle includes the Nectar 12" queen memory foam mattress and bed frame with headboard in grey.
Quilted Cool Cover: Conk out cool with this soft, breathable poly-blend cover featuring heat wicking, cooling technology.
Nectar Comfort Layer: Drift off in three inches of Nectar gel memory foam with added softness and comfort for a good night’s rest. This contour and comfort layer provides pressure relief with cushion and support in the most sensitive areas.
Dynamic Support Layer: Get tailored bounce-back with 2 inches of dynamically adjusting foam. Get the support your body needs to relax into a deep sleep.
Stay-Stable Base Layer: This sturdy 7-inch layer of standard foam ensures the comfort and support layers above it perform at their best.
Shift-Resistant Lower Cover: No slip-and-slide here. Your mattress stays together, no matter how much you jump on it.
Bed Frame and Headboard:
Low profile frame with 8 inch legs, Tufted headboard features soft button-tufted fabric.
- Option 1: Small Flexible Payments
At Rent-A-Center, you renew your rental agreement as you go. We work with you to get the right items at the payment amount and schedule that works for you.
When you make all of the payments listed in the lease agreement, it’s yours. No further obligation, no further payments.1
1North Carolina residents must pay an end-of-lease purchase option to obtain ownership.
- Option 2: Own it When YOU are Ready
Want to own it sooner and save? You always have an Early Purchase Option2 that will save you money compared to paying the total cost to own in your lease. When you’re ready to own, simply pay the early purchase price and it’s yours! The sooner you choose, the more you’ll save.
- Own it in 4-6 months for the greatest savings. In most states, we offer 6 months “same as cash” as our lowest Early Purchase Option price. HI, NJ, NY, WV and selected locally owned & operated stores offer 4-6 months same as cash depending on the product. Simply bring in the difference between what you’ve paid in rent (not incl. taxes or optional fees) and the original cash price, plus tax, before the Same as Cash period ends and you’ll own it at the lowest cost. Ask a store or review your agreement for more details.
- Standard Early Purchase Option. After the Same as Cash period ends, you still have the option to own the merchandise early and save. Throughout the life of your agreement, the Early Purchase Option provides significant savings off of the remaining total cost to own when you choose to purchase items before the end of your agreement. This savings can be as much as 50% off of the remaining cost to own.
2Early Purchase Option requires a payment in addition to regular rental payments.
- Option 3: Pick up where you left off
If for some reason you need to pause your payments, simply return the product. When you’re ready, you can get it back (or a comparable item), and pick up where you left off.
- AutoPay: Automatically make your regularly scheduled payments.
- Pause Payments: Life happens, and we're here to help. Return your item at any time and we'll pause your payments at no penalty. When you're ready, get the product back (or comparable item), and pick up where you left off. You don't lose the money you already paid. Note that we only store your payment history for 2 years, so you'll need to bring your last payment receipt as proof for reinstatement.
- Pay Online: Make Payments anywhere, anytime with the Rent-A-Center Mobile App or website.
- Pay by Phone: Call your local store and pay by phone ($1.99 convenience fee may apply).
- Pay In-store: Visit your local store to pay in person.
- Personal Info: Name, date of birth and contact info
- Income Info: Verifiable source of income
- Residence Info: Contact info for your landlord/mortgage company
- 2-4 References: At least two references should be relatives with separate addresses