Abalone Chocolate 3-Piece Sectional Features:
This modern sectional from Benchcraft mixes cool style features, like jumbo stitching, and a cozy, comfortable design to create a spacious place for the whole family to relax.
Two-tone design mixes heavy duty faux leather and fabric with a weathered treatment, pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards.
Constructed with smooth platform seat foundation system that resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested and seats and cushions are constructed of high-resiliency foam that is wrapped in thick poly fiber to provide long-lasting comfort.
The frame is corner blocked with loose seat cushions to ensure the best possible durability, support and comfortable seating for your home.
Corner Chaise: 40"W x 61”D x 38”H
Armless Loveseat: 64”W x 38”D x 38”H
Sofa Section: 94”W x 38”D x 38”H
- Option 1: Small Flexible Payments
At Rent-A-Center, you renew your rental agreement as you go. We work with you to get the right items at the payment amount and schedule that works for you.
When you make all of the payments listed in the lease agreement, it’s yours. No further obligation, no further payments.1
1North Carolina residents must pay an end-of-lease purchase option to obtain ownership.
- Option 2: Own it When YOU are Ready
Want to own it sooner and save? You always have an Early Purchase Option2 that will save you money compared to paying the total cost to own in your lease. When you’re ready to own, simply pay the early purchase price and it’s yours! The sooner you choose, the more you’ll save.
- Own it in 4-6 months for the greatest savings. In most states, we offer 4 or 6 months (depending on the product) “same as cash” as our lowest Early Purchase Option price. Simply bring in the difference between what you’ve paid in rent (not incl. taxes or optional fees) and the original cash price, plus tax, before the Same as Cash period ends and you’ll own it at the lowest cost. Ask a store or review your agreement for more details.
- Standard Early Purchase Option. After the Same as Cash period ends, you still have the option to own the merchandise early and save. Throughout the life of your agreement, the Early Purchase Option provides significant savings off of the remaining total cost to own when you choose to purchase items before the end of your agreement. This savings can be as much as 50% off of the remaining cost to own.
2Early Purchase Option requires a payment in addition to regular rental payments.
- Option 3: Pick up where you left off
If for some reason you need to pause your payments, simply return the product. When you’re ready, you can get it back (or a comparable item), and pick up where you left off.
- AutoPay: Automatically make your regularly scheduled payments.
- Pause Payments: Life happens, and we're here to help. Return your item at any time and we'll pause your payments at no penalty. When you're ready, get the product back (or comparable item), and pick up where you left off. You don't lose the money you already paid. Note that we only store your payment history for 2 years, so you'll need to bring your last payment receipt as proof for reinstatement.
- Pay Online: Make Payments anywhere, anytime with the Rent-A-Center Mobile App or website.
- Pay by Phone: Call your local store and pay by phone ($1.99 convenience fee may apply).
- Pay In-store: Visit your local store to pay in person.
- Personal Info: Name, date of birth and contact info
- Income Info: Verifiable source of income
- Residence Info: Contact info for your landlord/mortgage company
- 2-4 References: At least two references should be relatives with separate addresses