Stainless 5.3 Cu. Ft. Electric Range with 5-in-1 Air Fry Oven Features:
The Whirlpool 5-in-1 Air Fry Oven range allows you to have multiple cooking options of air fry, convect bake, broil, Frozen Bake™, and bake cycles.
You can air fry your favorite foods like chicken wings, nuggets and fries right in your oven with the included air fryer basket that’s dishwasher safe.
This stainless range features Fan Convection Cooking and Two FlexHeat™ Dual Radiant Elements that give you the flexibility to cook a variety of dishes in less time.
5-in-1 Oven : Cook however you want with 5 cooking modes in 1 oven; Air Fry, Convect Bake, Broil, Frozen Bake™ and Bake cycles. This range gives you the flexibility to cook a variety of dishes by combining multiple cooking modes into one oven.
Air Fry: Air fry chicken nuggets, wings, fries and more right in your oven.
Dishwasher-Safe Air Fry Basket: Includes a Dishwasher-Safe Air Fry Basket for easy cleaning
Fan Convection Cooking: Bake multiple items at once with Fan Convection Cooking. The oven fan circulates hot air from two heating elements around the oven so you don't have to move dishes around as you cook.
Two FlexHeat™ Dual Radiant Elements:Get two elements in one with two FlexHeat™ Dual Radiant Elements. Each element features an inner ring, 6" or 9", that’s great for smaller pots and pans and a larger outer ring, 9" or 12", that makes room for larger cookware.
Frozen Bake™ Technology: Skip preheating and cook frozen favorites like pizza in fewer steps with preprogrammed settings.
Adjustable Self-Clean Cycle: Clean without chemicals by running this high-temperature setting. The Adjustable Self-Clean Cycle can be set to high or low based on the soil level of the oven.
Hidden Bake Element: A hidden bake element under the floor of the oven creates a smooth surface inside the oven that’s easier to clean.
Warm Zone Element: Keep food warm on the cooktop while you’re finishing the rest of the meal using this low-powered center element.
California Residents: See Proposition 65 Info
- Option 1: Small Flexible Payments
At Rent-A-Center, you renew your rental agreement as you go. We work with you to get the right items at the payment amount and schedule that works for you.
When you make all of the payments listed in the lease agreement, it’s yours. No further obligation, no further payments.1
1North Carolina residents must pay an end-of-lease purchase option to obtain ownership.
- Option 2: Own it When YOU are Ready
Want to own it sooner and save? You always have an Early Purchase Option2 that will save you money compared to paying the total cost to own in your lease. When you’re ready to own, simply pay the early purchase price and it’s yours! The sooner you choose, the more you’ll save.
- Own it in 4-6 months for the greatest savings. In most states, we offer 6 months “same as cash” as our lowest Early Purchase Option price. HI, NJ, NY, WV and selected locally owned & operated stores offer 4-6 months same as cash depending on the product. Simply bring in the difference between what you’ve paid in rent (not incl. taxes or optional fees) and the original cash price, plus tax, before the Same as Cash period ends and you’ll own it at the lowest cost. Ask a store or review your agreement for more details.
- Standard Early Purchase Option. After the Same as Cash period ends, you still have the option to own the merchandise early and save. Throughout the life of your agreement, the Early Purchase Option provides significant savings off of the remaining total cost to own when you choose to purchase items before the end of your agreement. This savings can be as much as 50% off of the remaining cost to own.
2Early Purchase Option requires a payment in addition to regular rental payments.
- Option 3: Pick up where you left off
If for some reason you need to pause your payments, simply return the product. When you’re ready, you can get it back (or a comparable item), and pick up where you left off.
- AutoPay: Automatically make your regularly scheduled payments.
- Pause Payments: Life happens, and we're here to help. Return your item at any time and we'll pause your payments at no penalty. When you're ready, get the product back (or comparable item), and pick up where you left off. You don't lose the money you already paid. Note that we only store your payment history for 2 years, so you'll need to bring your last payment receipt as proof for reinstatement.
- Pay Online: Make Payments anywhere, anytime with the Rent-A-Center Mobile App or website.
- Pay by Phone: Call your local store and pay by phone ($1.99 convenience fee may apply).
- Pay In-store: Visit your local store to pay in person.
You May Also Like
- Personal Info: Name, date of birth and contact info
- Income Info: Verifiable source of income
- Residence Info: Contact info for your landlord/mortgage company
- 2-4 References: At least two references should be relatives with separate addresses