Maytag 4.5 Cu. Ft. Top Load Washer + 7.0 Cu. Ft. Gas Dryer Bundle Features:
Rent to own the Maytag 4.5 cu. ft. capacity top load washer and 7.0 cu. ft. gas dryer that help you handle the toughest loads on a budget.
Use the Deep Fill washer for more water when you want it, while the Power™ agitator uses a 360-degree wash action to break up messes.
Two Extra Rinse options help thoroughly clean clothes in this auto sensing washing machine.
Wrinkles are no match for this rent to own Maytag® 7.0 cubic feet gas dryer.
The automatic Wrinkle Prevent phase on the dryer keeps clothes tumbling to help block wrinkles.
This bundle includes a Maytag washer and gas dryer.
Dryer: 7 Drying Cycles; 4 Temperatures
Deep Fill Option- Get more water when you want it with the Deep Fill option. Choose from multiple water levels to saturate loads, loosen stains and help soak away tough messes.
Quick Wash Cycle - the Quick Wash cycle cleans small, lightly soiled loads in 30 minutes. Get clean clothes fast by pairing it with the Quick Dry cycle on matching Maytag® dryers.
Power™ Agitator - Trust the Power™ agitator to knock the stubborn out of stains. A 360-degree wash action keeps clothes moving to help break up messes.
Extra Rinse Options - The Extra Rinse options helps ensure that messes and detergent are thoroughly rinsed away. Add it to heavily soiled clothes and loads with fabric softener to achieve an optimal clean.
Auto Sensing - Auto Sensing adjusts the water levels for each load to provide efficient cleaning.
Wrinkle Prevent Phase - Get built-in wrinkle prevention. After the automatic cycle has ended, the Wrinkle Prevent phase keeps the dryer tumbling to help defend against wrinkles.
End of cycle signal - Avoid forgotten laundry with the end of cycle signal so finished loads aren't left behind.
Washer: 27 3/4”W x 27.0”D x 55-3/4”H
Dryer: 29"W x 28 1/4"D x 43"H
- Option 1: Small Flexible Payments
At Rent-A-Center, you renew your rental agreement as you go. We work with you to get the right items at the payment amount and schedule that works for you.
When you make all of the payments listed in the lease agreement, it’s yours. No further obligation, no further payments.1
1North Carolina residents must pay an end-of-lease purchase option to obtain ownership.
- Option 2: Own it When YOU are Ready
Want to own it sooner and save? You always have an Early Purchase Option2 that will save you money compared to paying the total cost to own in your lease. When you’re ready to own, simply pay the early purchase price and it’s yours! The sooner you choose, the more you’ll save.
- Own it in 4-6 months for the greatest savings. In most states, we offer 6 months “same as cash” as our lowest Early Purchase Option price. HI, NJ, NY, WV and selected locally owned & operated stores offer 4-6 months same as cash depending on the product. Simply bring in the difference between what you’ve paid in rent (not incl. taxes or optional fees) and the original cash price, plus tax, before the Same as Cash period ends and you’ll own it at the lowest cost. Ask a store or review your agreement for more details.
- Standard Early Purchase Option. After the Same as Cash period ends, you still have the option to own the merchandise early and save. Throughout the life of your agreement, the Early Purchase Option provides significant savings off of the remaining total cost to own when you choose to purchase items before the end of your agreement. This savings can be as much as 50% off of the remaining cost to own.
2Early Purchase Option requires a payment in addition to regular rental payments.
- Option 3: Pick up where you left off
If for some reason you need to pause your payments, simply return the product. When you’re ready, you can get it back (or a comparable item), and pick up where you left off.
- AutoPay: Automatically make your regularly scheduled payments.
- Pause Payments: Life happens, and we're here to help. Return your item at any time and we'll pause your payments at no penalty. When you're ready, get the product back (or comparable item), and pick up where you left off. You don't lose the money you already paid. Note that we only store your payment history for 2 years, so you'll need to bring your last payment receipt as proof for reinstatement.
- Pay Online: Make Payments anywhere, anytime with the Rent-A-Center Mobile App or website.
- Pay by Phone: Call your local store and pay by phone ($1.99 convenience fee may apply).
- Pay In-store: Visit your local store to pay in person.
- Personal Info: Name, date of birth and contact info
- Income Info: Verifiable source of income
- Residence Info: Contact info for your landlord/mortgage company
- 2-4 References: At least two references should be relatives with separate addresses