24V Black Electric Mini Bike:
With the coolest, best-quality design, every inch of this bike says motorcycle! It's a scaled down cross between a TT Enduro and a Flat Tracker to give you a distinct look.
We've added large diameter aluminum alloy wheels with 12.5" diameter pneumatic tires, rear disc brakes and a taller and wider 21" seat height for rider comfort with adjustable wide handlebars for added control.
The realistic looking engine houses a power source that sets this bike apart from the rest and delivers a smooth ride with a heavy duty welded steel tube frame and adjustable mono shock rear suspension and telescopic front forks.
Our 250W motor with a 24V SLA deep cycle battery power system includes a charge indicator mounted on the motorcycle style twist grip throttle control.
Select the top speed for riders skill level at 7 mph or 14 mph. Plus you can recharge in 8hrs with a 1.5 amp UL listed charger, and the keyed ignition keeps the unit secure and simple to use!
Power: 250W 24VDC high torque BDC motor
Energy: 2-12V 7Ah batteries
Battery Charge Time: up to 8 Hrs.
Stopping: 140mm rear disc brake
2 Speed Selections: (Low Speed 7 Mph-High Speed 14 Mph)
Weight: 54.6 lbs (24.8 kg)
- Option 1: Small Flexible Payments
At Rent-A-Center, you renew your rental agreement as you go. We work with you to get the right items at the payment amount and schedule that works for you.
When you make all of the payments listed in the lease agreement, it’s yours. No further obligation, no further payments.1
1North Carolina residents must pay an end-of-lease purchase option to obtain ownership.
- Option 2: Own it When YOU are Ready
Want to own it sooner and save? You always have an Early Purchase Option2 that will save you money compared to paying the total cost to own in your lease. When you’re ready to own, simply pay the early purchase price and it’s yours! The sooner you choose, the more you’ll save.
- Own it in 4-6 months for the greatest savings. In most states, we offer 4 or 6 months (depending on the product) “same as cash” as our lowest Early Purchase Option price. Simply bring in the difference between what you’ve paid in rent (not incl. taxes or optional fees) and the original cash price, plus tax, before the Same as Cash period ends and you’ll own it at the lowest cost. Ask a store or review your agreement for more details.
- Standard Early Purchase Option. After the Same as Cash period ends, you still have the option to own the merchandise early and save. Throughout the life of your agreement, the Early Purchase Option provides significant savings off of the remaining total cost to own when you choose to purchase items before the end of your agreement. This savings can be as much as 50% off of the remaining cost to own.
2Early Purchase Option requires a payment in addition to regular rental payments.
- Option 3: Pick up where you left off
If for some reason you need to pause your payments, simply return the product. When you’re ready, you can get it back (or a comparable item), and pick up where you left off.
- AutoPay: Automatically make your regularly scheduled payments.
- Pause Payments: Life happens, and we're here to help. Return your item at any time and we'll pause your payments at no penalty. When you're ready, get the product back (or comparable item), and pick up where you left off. You don't lose the money you already paid. Note that we only store your payment history for 2 years, so you'll need to bring your last payment receipt as proof for reinstatement.
- Pay Online: Make Payments anywhere, anytime with the Rent-A-Center Mobile App or website.
- Pay by Phone: Call your local store and pay by phone ($1.99 convenience fee may apply).
- Pay In-store: Visit your local store to pay in person.
- Personal Info: Name, date of birth and contact info
- Income Info: Verifiable source of income
- Residence Info: Contact info for your landlord/mortgage company
- 2-4 References: At least two references should be relatives with separate addresses