Online Only: 1¢ Pays Your First Week^ Apply Promo Code 1WK1PENNY at Checkout
Optimized for use on worksites, the Ricoh G900 pairs a truly rugged physical design with versatile imaging capabilities and an immense feature set to complement its use at industrial sites. Featuring a 20MP BSI CMOS sensor, high-resolution stills shooting and UHD 4K30 video recording are possible, and an ISO 125-25600 sensitivity range benefits working in various lighting conditions. A 5x optical zoom lens also contributes to the camera's flexibility, and covers a wide-angle to telephoto 28-140mm equivalent focal length range, which is benefitted by a series of digital Shake Reduction modes to produce sharper handheld images. The G900's distinguishing features, though, lie in its tough physical design, which renders it waterproof to depths of 65.6', shockproof from heights of 6.6' as well as freezeproof, crushproof, dustproof, and resistant to chemical disinfection. Also complementing its use on worksites is the incorporation of an enhanced Camera Memo function, for attaching text or audio messages to files, and an advanced password protection Camera Lock function to restrict use of the camera. Surrounding the camera's lens is an LED ring light that, besides illuminating close-up subjects, works in conjunction with a Barcode Scanning mode. A high-accuracy GPS module is also incorporated into the camera's design, and permits embedding location information within your image files. Waterproof-rated for use underwater to depths of 65.6' / 20m for up to two hours of continuous operation (IPX8/JIS Class 8-equivalent); Freezeproof to temperatures as low as 14°F / -10°C; Shockproof to falls from 6.6' / 2m high / Crushproof to withstand up to 220 lbf / 100 kgf of pressure; Dustproof to protect the internal components of the camera (IPX6/JIS Class 6-equivalent); Chemical-resistant for using ethanol disinfection, bleach disinfection, and liquid chlorine dioxide, to suit business, industrial, and construction site use. Worksite features include an integrated LED ring light also facilitates the ability to scan barcodes in a dedicated Barcode Scanning mode., helping to maintain consistent compositions and for assessing progress at a construction site. Transparency Guide allows you to recall a previously captured image on the LCD monitor and use it as a template for capturing a new image with the same composition. The transparency level can be adjusted between 20% to 80% and you can recall two separate images for at-a-glance comparisons. Image Clipping function permits checking two related images, such as an image or a worksite and an image of survey data, on a computer screen. Electronic Level guide can be used to maintain consistently straight horizons and verticals. Integrated Camera Memo function allows you to attach text items to images (100 text items maximum, with up to 128 characters per item) or audio files (up to 30 seconds).Password-Protected Camera Lack Function: The G900's operation can be restricted entirely or partially by locking camera functions using a password. GPS System is enhanced for greater accuracy, the integrated GPS module corresponds to the latest satellite navigation augmentation system, SBAS. QZSS, GLONASS, and U.S. GPS satellites are also supported for quick activation—approximately 1 minute from shut-down, 20 seconds from sleep mode, or 3 seconds from standby—and a dedicated GPS button is featured within the four-way controller for recording location information to images by the GPS memory function. The compass also affords access to an electronic compass, which covers 360° in 16 directions.
Specifications & Manual
Ownership Options For You
Choose the ownership option that works best for your budget.
- Option 1: Small Flexible Payments
At Rent-A-Center, you renew your rental agreement as you go. We work with you to get the right items at the payment amount and schedule that works for you.
When you make all of the payments listed in the lease agreement, it’s yours. No further obligation, no further payments.1
1North Carolina residents must pay an end-of-lease purchase option to obtain ownership.
- Option 2: Own it When YOU are Ready
Want to own it sooner and save? You always have an Early Purchase Option2 that will save you money compared to paying the total cost to own in your lease. When you’re ready to own, simply pay the early purchase price and it’s yours! The sooner you choose, the more you’ll save.
- Own it in 4-6 months for the greatest savings. In most states, we offer 6 months “same as cash” as our lowest Early Purchase Option price. HI, NJ, NY, WV and selected locally owned & operated stores offer 4-6 months same as cash depending on the product. Simply bring in the difference between what you’ve paid in rent (not incl. taxes or optional fees) and the original cash price, plus tax, before the Same as Cash period ends and you’ll own it at the lowest cost. Ask a store or review your agreement for more details.
- Standard Early Purchase Option. After the Same as Cash period ends, you still have the option to own the merchandise early and save. Throughout the life of your agreement, the Early Purchase Option provides significant savings off of the remaining total cost to own when you choose to purchase items before the end of your agreement. This savings can be as much as 50% off of the remaining cost to own.
2Early Purchase Option requires a payment in addition to regular rental payments.
- Option 3: Pick up where you left off
If for some reason you need to pause your payments, simply return the product. When you’re ready, you can get it back (or a comparable item), and pick up where you left off.
Easy Payment Options
- AutoPay: Automatically make your regularly scheduled payments.
- Pause Payments: Life happens, and we're here to help. Return your item at any time and we'll pause your payments at no penalty. When you're ready, get the product back (or comparable item), and pick up where you left off. You don't lose the money you already paid. Note that we only store your payment history for 2 years, so you'll need to bring your last payment receipt as proof for reinstatement.
- Pay Online: Make Payments anywhere, anytime with the Rent-A-Center Mobile App or website.
- Pay by Phone: Call your local store and pay by phone ($1.99 convenience fee may apply).
- Pay In-store: Visit your local store to pay in person.
Do I need a good credit score to rent from Rent-A-Center? Do I need a good credit score to rent from Rent-A-Center?
No. We consider many different factors in reviewing your application and regularly approve customers with less than perfect credit history.
Does Rent-A-Center report to the credit bureau? Does Rent-A-Center report to the credit bureau?
Rent-A-Center does not report your payment history to the credit bureaus. We know life happens so, we allow you to return your products at any time without further obligation.
What information will I need to rent from Rent-A-Center? What information will I need to rent from Rent-A-Center?
All you need is some standard information:
- Personal Info: Name, date of birth and contact info
- Income Info: Verifiable source of income
- Residence Info: Contact info for your landlord/mortgage company
- 2-4 References: At least two references should be relatives with separate addresses
What is Rent-A-Center's return policy? What is Rent-A-Center's return policy?
At any time, you can contact your store to schedule a return of your product or return the merchandise in person and pause your payments. When you're ready, you can come back, reinstate your agreement to get the same or comparable item, and pick up your payments right where you left off.
How much do I need to start an agreement at Rent-A-Center? How much do I need to start an agreement at Rent-A-Center?
In most states, $10 is all you need to get started at Rent-A-Center.* Starting amounts higher in some markets. Customers in NY, HI will also pay a processing fee of $10 ($15 in CA). Contact your store for details.