Sony WH-1000XM5 Black Wireless Noise-Canceling Over-the-Ear Headphones Features:
Rent to own the Sony WH-1000XM5 wireless noise-cancelling headphones that rewrite the rules for distraction-free listening.
Two processors control 8 microphones for unprecedented noise canceling and exceptional call quality.
Active Noise Cancelation From airplane noise to people’s voices, our WH-1000XM5 wireless headphones with multiple microphone noise canceling keep out more high and mid frequency sounds than ever.
Magnificent sound, engineered to perfection The light and rigid precision-engineered driver unit improves high frequency sensitivity for more natural sound quality.
Crystal clear hands-free calling With Precise Voice Pickup Technology and advanced audio signal processing, the person on the other end of the call will hear your voice clearly, even when you are in noisy situations.
All day power and quick charging With up to 30 hours of battery life, you’ll have enough power even for long trips. If you need to charge in a hurry, you can get 3 hours' worth of charge after just 3 minutes with an additional USB-PD compatible AC adapter.
All day comfort with an elegant design These lightweight headphones are beautifully finished in newly developed soft fit leather. This material fits snugly around the head with less pressure on the ears while keeping out external sounds.
Multipoint connection For total convenience, these Bluetooth headphones can be paired with two Bluetooth devices at the same time. So when a call comes in, your headphones know which device is ringing and connects to the right one automatically.
Speak to Chat As soon as you start a conversation, Speak-to-Chat automatically stops your music and lets in ambient sound – handy if you want to keep your headphones on or talk hands-free.
Collapsible case saves space Carry your headphones effortlessly in the redesigned case. Instant pause. Instant play. Just take the headphones off and the music stops – a capacitive sensor knows when you are wearing them. It also helps improve detection accuracy and design. Put the headphones back on and the music starts again.
- Option 1: Small Flexible Payments
At Rent-A-Center, you renew your rental agreement as you go. We work with you to get the right items at the payment amount and schedule that works for you.
When you make all of the payments listed in the lease agreement, it’s yours. No further obligation, no further payments.1
1North Carolina residents must pay an end-of-lease purchase option to obtain ownership.
- Option 2: Own it When YOU are Ready
Want to own it sooner and save? You always have an Early Purchase Option2 that will save you money compared to paying the total cost to own in your lease. When you’re ready to own, simply pay the early purchase price and it’s yours! The sooner you choose, the more you’ll save.
- Own it in 4-6 months for the greatest savings. In most states, we offer 6 months “same as cash” as our lowest Early Purchase Option price. HI, NJ, NY, WV and selected locally owned & operated stores offer 4-6 months same as cash depending on the product. Simply bring in the difference between what you’ve paid in rent (not incl. taxes or optional fees) and the original cash price, plus tax, before the Same as Cash period ends and you’ll own it at the lowest cost. Ask a store or review your agreement for more details.
- Standard Early Purchase Option. After the Same as Cash period ends, you still have the option to own the merchandise early and save. Throughout the life of your agreement, the Early Purchase Option provides significant savings off of the remaining total cost to own when you choose to purchase items before the end of your agreement. This savings can be as much as 50% off of the remaining cost to own.
2Early Purchase Option requires a payment in addition to regular rental payments.
- Option 3: Pick up where you left off
If for some reason you need to pause your payments, simply return the product. When you’re ready, you can get it back (or a comparable item), and pick up where you left off.
- AutoPay: Automatically make your regularly scheduled payments.
- Pause Payments: Life happens, and we're here to help. Return your item at any time and we'll pause your payments at no penalty. When you're ready, get the product back (or comparable item), and pick up where you left off. You don't lose the money you already paid. Note that we only store your payment history for 2 years, so you'll need to bring your last payment receipt as proof for reinstatement.
- Pay Online: Make Payments anywhere, anytime with the Rent-A-Center Mobile App or website.
- Pay by Phone: Call your local store and pay by phone ($1.99 convenience fee may apply).
- Pay In-store: Visit your local store to pay in person.
- Personal Info: Name, date of birth and contact info
- Income Info: Verifiable source of income
- Residence Info: Contact info for your landlord/mortgage company
- 2-4 References: At least two references should be relatives with separate addresses