Online Only: 1¢ Pays Your First Week^ Apply Promo Code 1WK1PENNY at Checkout
The Wi-Fi NVR Security System has crime-fighting features other systems envy. With bright spotlights, two-way audio and loud sirens, you can intimidate intruders and prevent crime from happening. These features are controllable remotely in the Swann Security app! You get free local recording for up to 180 days+ onto the massive 1TB hard drive and the option to backup video to your Dropbox account. Know what’s happening at any hour with powerful infrared night vision up to 100’/30m and Night2Day™ gives you amazing color video at night up to 32’/10m. Swann’s True Detect™ heat and motion detection senses people and cars for more reliable monitoring and fewer false alarms. The cameras plug into power while their video signal back to the NVR is transmitted wirelessly, so you don’t have to worry about drilling into walls and running cables anywhere. The NVR connects to your internet router via the included network cable or Wi-Fi, while the new SwannNet™ technology allows you to select whether each camera connects to the NVR or your home Wi-Fi, meaning you can choose whichever network has a stronger Wi-Fi signal. This gives you greater flexibility to place the cameras where they need to be, and their robust indoor/outdoor design is built to withstand rain, snow and heat, all year round. With 1080p Full HD video and powerful digital zoom, the cameras let you actively watch over entrances, yards, driveways, parking lots, shop floors, storerooms, and customer service areas. With the Swann Security app, push notifications let you know what’s happening and you can even watch live or playback video on your smartphone from anywhere in the world. In fact, you can view any of the cameras on your smart TV, and speak to see hands-free via Hey Google and Alexa devices. That’s the Wi-Fi NVR Security System – it’s another example of security made smarter from Swann.
Specifications & Manual
Ownership Options For You
Choose the ownership option that works best for your budget.
- Option 1: Small Flexible Payments
At Rent-A-Center, you renew your rental agreement as you go. We work with you to get the right items at the payment amount and schedule that works for you.
When you make all of the payments listed in the lease agreement, it’s yours. No further obligation, no further payments.1
1North Carolina residents must pay an end-of-lease purchase option to obtain ownership.
- Option 2: Own it When YOU are Ready
Want to own it sooner and save? You always have an Early Purchase Option2 that will save you money compared to paying the total cost to own in your lease. When you’re ready to own, simply pay the early purchase price and it’s yours! The sooner you choose, the more you’ll save.
- Own it in 4-6 months for the greatest savings. In most states, we offer 6 months “same as cash” as our lowest Early Purchase Option price. HI, NJ, NY, WV and selected locally owned & operated stores offer 4-6 months same as cash depending on the product. Simply bring in the difference between what you’ve paid in rent (not incl. taxes or optional fees) and the original cash price, plus tax, before the Same as Cash period ends and you’ll own it at the lowest cost. Ask a store or review your agreement for more details.
- Standard Early Purchase Option. After the Same as Cash period ends, you still have the option to own the merchandise early and save. Throughout the life of your agreement, the Early Purchase Option provides significant savings off of the remaining total cost to own when you choose to purchase items before the end of your agreement. This savings can be as much as 50% off of the remaining cost to own.
2Early Purchase Option requires a payment in addition to regular rental payments.
- Option 3: Pick up where you left off
If for some reason you need to pause your payments, simply return the product. When you’re ready, you can get it back (or a comparable item), and pick up where you left off.
Easy Payment Options
- AutoPay: Automatically make your regularly scheduled payments.
- Pause Payments: Life happens, and we're here to help. Return your item at any time and we'll pause your payments at no penalty. When you're ready, get the product back (or comparable item), and pick up where you left off. You don't lose the money you already paid. Note that we only store your payment history for 2 years, so you'll need to bring your last payment receipt as proof for reinstatement.
- Pay Online: Make Payments anywhere, anytime with the Rent-A-Center Mobile App or website.
- Pay by Phone: Call your local store and pay by phone ($1.99 convenience fee may apply).
- Pay In-store: Visit your local store to pay in person.
Do I need a good credit score to rent from Rent-A-Center? Do I need a good credit score to rent from Rent-A-Center?
No. We consider many different factors in reviewing your application and regularly approve customers with less than perfect credit history.
Does Rent-A-Center report to the credit bureau? Does Rent-A-Center report to the credit bureau?
Rent-A-Center does not report your payment history to the credit bureaus. We know life happens so, we allow you to return your products at any time without further obligation.
What information will I need to rent from Rent-A-Center? What information will I need to rent from Rent-A-Center?
All you need is some standard information:
- Personal Info: Name, date of birth and contact info
- Income Info: Verifiable source of income
- Residence Info: Contact info for your landlord/mortgage company
- 2-4 References: At least two references should be relatives with separate addresses
What is Rent-A-Center's return policy? What is Rent-A-Center's return policy?
At any time, you can contact your store to schedule a return of your product or return the merchandise in person and pause your payments. When you're ready, you can come back, reinstate your agreement to get the same or comparable item, and pick up your payments right where you left off.
How much do I need to start an agreement at Rent-A-Center? How much do I need to start an agreement at Rent-A-Center?
In most states, $10 is all you need to get started at Rent-A-Center.* Starting amounts higher in some markets. Customers in NY, HI will also pay a processing fee of $10 ($15 in CA). Contact your store for details.