ProForm Pro R10 Smart Rower Features:
Bring interactive coaching into your home with the speace-saving ProForm Pro R10 Smart Rower.
With a 90-day iFit family membership, which is included with your purchase, you can browse a vast library of interactive, on-demand video workouts led by expert personal trainers, streaming your selection on an immersive 10” HD touchscreen.
Transform your living room into a boutique studio class, blasting calories alongside virtual classmates as you receive professional instruction from charismatic iFit Trainers.
Banish boring exercise forever by embarking on a virtual journey around the world, following your iFit Trainers through exciting Global Workouts shot on location in a variety of iconic waterscapes.
After your workout, fold your rower into itself for convenient vertical storage that frees up space in your home and keeps your living space clean and clutter-free.
With iFit, your trainers will auto-adjust your resistance to mimic real-world terrain and provide a fully-optimized workout in the comfort of your own home.
iFit tracks all of your workout stats across iFit-compatible equipment, so the calories you burn on your rower and the distance you travel on your stationary bike are both accounted for.
Easily toggle between 24 levels of silent magnetic resistance, dialing in the perfect amount of resistance as you build cardio endurance.
250 lbs. weight capacity
- Option 1: Small Flexible Payments
At Rent-A-Center, you renew your rental agreement as you go. We work with you to get the right items at the payment amount and schedule that works for you.
When you make all of the payments listed in the lease agreement, it’s yours. No further obligation, no further payments.1
1North Carolina residents must pay an end-of-lease purchase option to obtain ownership.
- Option 2: Own it When YOU are Ready
Want to own it sooner and save? You always have an Early Purchase Option2 that will save you money compared to paying the total cost to own in your lease. When you’re ready to own, simply pay the early purchase price and it’s yours! The sooner you choose, the more you’ll save.
- Own it in 4-6 months for the greatest savings. In most states, we offer 6 months “same as cash” as our lowest Early Purchase Option price. HI, NJ, NY, WV and selected locally owned & operated stores offer 4-6 months same as cash depending on the product. Simply bring in the difference between what you’ve paid in rent (not incl. taxes or optional fees) and the original cash price, plus tax, before the Same as Cash period ends and you’ll own it at the lowest cost. Ask a store or review your agreement for more details.
- Standard Early Purchase Option. After the Same as Cash period ends, you still have the option to own the merchandise early and save. Throughout the life of your agreement, the Early Purchase Option provides significant savings off of the remaining total cost to own when you choose to purchase items before the end of your agreement. This savings can be as much as 50% off of the remaining cost to own.
2Early Purchase Option requires a payment in addition to regular rental payments.
- Option 3: Pick up where you left off
If for some reason you need to pause your payments, simply return the product. When you’re ready, you can get it back (or a comparable item), and pick up where you left off.
- AutoPay: Automatically make your regularly scheduled payments.
- Pause Payments: Life happens, and we're here to help. Return your item at any time and we'll pause your payments at no penalty. When you're ready, get the product back (or comparable item), and pick up where you left off. You don't lose the money you already paid. Note that we only store your payment history for 2 years, so you'll need to bring your last payment receipt as proof for reinstatement.
- Pay Online: Make Payments anywhere, anytime with the Rent-A-Center Mobile App or website.
- Pay by Phone: Call your local store and pay by phone ($1.99 convenience fee may apply).
- Pay In-store: Visit your local store to pay in person.
- Personal Info: Name, date of birth and contact info
- Income Info: Verifiable source of income
- Residence Info: Contact info for your landlord/mortgage company
- 2-4 References: At least two references should be relatives with separate addresses