Cambeck 6-Piece Queen Bedroom Set Features:
A delightful take on rustic industrial, this queen bedroom set delivers both style and convenience with a wispy whitewash finish and built-in storage drawers.
Love to read in bed? The retro-chic light sconces and USB plug-ins on the open-slat style headboard are a bright idea that makes your evening read even better.
This bedroom set boasts 6 smooth-gliding drawers with faux linen lining and dark, large-scale hardware to stylishly store all your blankets, pillows, clothes and more.
Bed: 64"W x 87"D x 61"H
Dresser: 59"W x 15"D x 36"H
Mirror: 42"W x 1"D x 31"H
Nightstand: 22"W x 15"D x 24"H
- Option 1: Own it in 4-6 Months
We'll give you a great discount off your product's original price as long as you complete your payments within 4-6 months.**
- Option 2: Early Purchase Discount
Did you miss your same-as-cash deadline? Don't worry. We'll still give you a discount off your product's original price if you can complete your payments early.
- Option 3: Small, Fixed Payments
Just make your regularly scheduled payments and you'll own your item at the end of your agreement.
- Option 4: Pick Up Where You Left Off
If for some reason you need to pause your payments, you can get the product back (or comparable item), and pick up where you left off.
- AutoPay: Automatically make your regularly scheduled payments.
- Pause Payments: Life happens, and we're here to help. Return your item at any time and we'll pause your payments at no penalty. When you're ready, get the product back (or comparable item), and pick up where you left off. You don't lose the money you already paid. Note that we only store your payment history for 2 years, so you'll need to bring your last payment receipt as proof for reinstatement.
- Pay Online: Make Payments anywhere, anytime with the Rent-A-Center Mobile App or website.
- Pay by Phone: Call your local store and pay by phone ($1.99 convenience fee may apply).
- Pay In-store: Visit your local store to pay in person.
- Personal Info: Name, date of birth and contact info
- Income Info: Verifiable source of income
- Residence Info: Contact info for your landlord/mortgage company
- 2-4 References: At least two references should be relatives with separate addresses