Award-Winning Appliance Performance at Rent-A-Center
- Rent-to-own refrigerators: Before you begin shopping, be sure to measure the space available for your refrigerator. Our rent-to-own refrigerators are available in a variety of heights and widths in both top-mount and side-by-side models. You can also select from three popular finishes: steel, black, and white.
- Rent-to-own washers and dryers: In some homes, the washer and dryer are located in the utility room; for others they're located in a mud room or utility closet. Look at the space where your washer and dryer will go to determine whether you should select a top-loading or front-loading machine. Also, be sure to note if you have overhead cabinets or shelves®this could also make a difference in the style selection.
- Rent-to-own ranges: Check whether you have a gas or electric connection before selecting a range, and measure the available space. Rent-A-Center ranges are available in a variety of sizes, technologies, and color schemes.
- Rent-to-own freezers: We have chest freezers (identified by a length longer than width) or upright freezers.
- Additional appliances: Rent-A-Center also offers air conditioning units and portable dish washers, which are ideal when there's a lack of installation space.