Coronavirus: What we’re doing to prioritize your health & safety
For the safety of our customers and associates, we are making some temporary changes to our operations. Learn more below.
If you have any questions or concerns, call your local store or our customer service team at 1-800-422-8186.
Managing your account
You can manage your account and make payments online or through our mobile app. We've added PayPal and Venmo as new online payment options (participating locations only).
You may also make payments by phone by calling your local store or our customer service team at 1-800-422-8186.
Curbside payments are available to those who need to make their payment in person – just give us a call when you arrive.
Free Delivery & Curbside Pickup Options
We will continue to deliver products to your home. We will provide “doorstep deliveries,” dropping off your merchandise at your front door to minimize person-to-person exposure, where required by local guidelines or by request.
We also offer store curbside pickup for laptops, smartphones, or any product that can fit in your car. Just give us a call when you arrive.
Product Service and Repair
Product service and repairs are still available with every agreement. Please contact your local store to schedule pick up. Doorstep pickup may be required in some areas.
RAC Benefits Plus can help customers in the ways they need most during these troubling times in the midst of COVID-19. The program includes numerous benefits that help both protect members and save them money. Just a few benefits customers receive access to as a member of RAC Benefits Plus include:
- Involuntary Unemployment Payment Waiver*
- Accident & Sickness Payment Waiver*
- 24/7 Telemedicine
- Savings at local restaurants for carry-out
- Discounts when you shop online
*Subject to exclusions, restrictions and limitations.
There are many more opportunities to save money and protect your merchandise.
Healthy Associates Policies
We’ve made a number of changes to protect our associates as we adapt to the current environment, including the following:
- Limiting the amount of people inside the store at one time and strictly enforcing social distancing.
- Making every effort to maintain availability of face masks, gloves and cleaning supplies.
- Associates feeling ill must stay home and consult a healthcare professional.
- Up to an additional two weeks paid time off will be given to any associate who becomes COVID-19 symptomatic.